Advertisement
Support Us

Latest from Low Elo
Twitter Feed
Discussion Updates

Low Elo Forum > the best jungle is S3 is.....

I'm really fond of nocturne if you are running ap mid team comps. The new BC is really strong on him and his ult gives him a strong gank for a bot lane that is always warded it seems. He is really flexible as far has items you can build on him because he has ad and ap scalings Obviously Ad is better but if you build him off tank the gauntlet isnt a bad item for him.

discuss

January 26, 2013 | Registered CommenterCheeseblade

Loving jungle Fiddlesticks right now. Really strong clear times and pretty good ganks. You're almost always guaranteed to be ganking on full health because of your drain.

Want to see how jungle Jayce shapes up, though.

January 26, 2013 | Registered CommenterAriiMoose

Lee Sin is still one of the gods of the jungle. Even with his recent nerf, he still has amazing pre-level 6 ganks. After 6, his ganks become even more devastating, as he can dish out a burst of about 1/3 of the enemy's health in burst damage (Q, E, R, Q...unless it's Garen). He doesn't have as much sustain because of his nerfed W, but if you get at least 3 points in his Tempest early, jungle clears are fast and the camps don't do much damage to you. BC is alright on Lee but tank items are definitely the way to go if you're even or slightly behind the other team. His late game did get nerfed quite a bit with the armor gone from his W, but it doesn't change the fact that he can still peel very effectively.

January 27, 2013 | Registered CommenterInten

I found with lanes that have CC already, garen jungle is rather good. If lanes don't have any CC then ive been liking fiddlesticks and morgana(only if you have a 5 man premade you can cooordinate with.) But yes Lee is still exceptionally strong, also since the rework ive been able to get competitive clears and such with WW again, but make sure to kill the smalls first since you don't want to be taking extra damage. All in all S3 jungle so much better than S2 as you can play so many new junglers, and have clear times that are up to snuff. From what ive been doing, it seem ALL junglers are good in s3 with no apparent best, so riot did what it intended :).

January 29, 2013 | Registered CommenterWoW Maestro

Vi may be making a push for supremacy. i have been having great games lately either where we are losing or winning I always seem to do really well. She makes me play more aggressive than i usually do, which i think makes me carry harder.

February 8, 2013 | Registered CommenterCheeseblade